That's right. Acton has turned down opportunities to debate Vivek Ramaswamy in Cincinnati, or on CNN, Actons campaign said she would not give a "scam artist" a platform to spread lies and distortions.
Well,try this on, Mrs. Acton: your policies DESTROYED MY JOB, not to mention countless others! I challenge the many Ohioans who lost their livelihood to Acton's irresponsible actions to speak out, now, as I am doing.
I was working for a small company in 2020, when Acton began shutting down Ohio. All of our customers froze in their tracks. What's going on? When will things return to normal? Acton sure did not know! So our customers all stopped spending. They were buckling down into survival mode. I do not blame them. I blame Amy Acton, and her irresponsible policies, which caused some of those businesses to close or move.
On top of that, if you do any research at all, Ohio lost about 20% of its restaurant business in the years 2020 - 2021. Not to mention the hundred of jobs in other industries that reduced their Ohio footprint, or closed entirely.
So, Stop lying. Amy Acton! Own up to the consequences of your actions! If you are too cowardly to debate your opponent, then do us all a favor, and just shut up!