Monday, March 12, 2018

In Like A Lion!

There is an old saying about the month of March coming "in like a lion", and going "out like a lamb".  Well, March certainly came in with a roar for us.  High winds and blustery weather came with March.  I can only hope that the second part comes true.
My father passed away in January of this year.  It was interesting that the two children who stole from my parents are the ones who did not appear at the funeral.  To my mind, that was a very disrespectful thing to do.  But then, those two people have been disrespectful toward their family for many years.
My youngest brother and I plan to sell our childhood home sometime soon.  He has no need for it.  I have no need for it.  As for the other two siblings...?  Well, their lack of respect for their parents got them disowned.   So they have no say, and will receive no more.  Still, the idea of selling the place where you grew up makes one sad.

I have not been considering the SPOCS totalizer module.  I will probably put it in soon.  In the meantime, I am working on a Wi-Fi camera project.  It is based on an Ethernet camera I have, along with an Arduino-with-Wi-Fi clone, and a home made pan and tilt system.  I almost have it working;  I need to test the motor drive electronics.

More on that, and SPOCS later.

Good Night, Ma Wolfe, Pa Wolfe, Dad, and Mom, wherever you are.