Sunday, January 22, 2017

Good Bye Pa Wolfe

Alas, poor Pa Wolfe barely made it into 2017 before he passed on.  May he rest in peace.
A string of crazy events seems to be following us from 2016...including a tree falling on my car, and my poor car needing unexpected repairs after that (not related to the tree falling).  Plus many others.  The lovely Mrs. Dellroy and I have decided to take it all in stride, and move on.  Better things are on the horizon!  Death to Obamacare!

Meanwhile, SPARCL14 has been running SPOCS version 2.52 very well for some time now.  I think if time allows, we will see a new release of SPOCS soon.   SPARCL12 has been running the current version for more than four months.  The only reason L12 was restarted was because of patches I found were needed.

More Later!

Good Night, Ma & Pa Wolfe, wherever you are.