I don't know. It seemed like yesterday my birth family had their Memorial Day get-together. Now it's almost time for Labor Day!
Meantime, I got the interface for the new air conditioning system tied into SPOCS. I had installed the temperature monitor on the day the A/C system was put in; shortly afterward, I installed several relays to monitor the state of the system.
We also had a small disaster about ten days ago - the sump pump failed, and SPOCS did not catch it. The sump is located in a corner of the lab. Fortunately, it was not a bad flood, just a couple inches of really nasty water in the corner. Actually, SPOCS didn't catch it because the input was not set up as an alarm. I have to take the blame for that one. Well, it's fixed now, and has been tested, along with the new liquid level sensor I installed a while back. That won't happen again.
There are several interesting issues with the next SPOCS. DR7, for instance, gives an error about twice a day. I am trying to get back to writing a better alarm system, with actual alarm tracking, acknowledgement, etc. DR1 may have an issue, but I need to do more checking to make sure.
Enjoy the rest of summer!